Saturday, August 30, 2014

FAQs, Feature Photos & Contact Info

WELCOME TO AMBIE'S SUCCULENT BLOG!

Here are some links to quickly find the answers to my most commonly asked questions. :)
If you'd like to have your photo featured on my blog, read below!

Otherwise, CLICK HERE to be taken to my main homepage where you can find ALL my blog posts!


How do I propagate succulents?

What type of soil should I use for succulents?

What type of succulent do I have?
I have a question I don't see an answer for?
Feel free to send me an email at: ambiessucculents@gmail.com

Please note: I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I am happy to try to help you, but I cannot guarantee I can. I am still fairly new to succulents myself, but I learn more every day. :)





HAVE YOUR SUCCULENT FEATURED ON MY BLOG!!


Have a succulent or cactus you would like to show off? Would you like to see it on my blog? Then follow these steps on Instagram to possibly have your photo chosen to be displayed on my blog!

  1. Follow my instagram: www.instagram.com/ambiessucculents
  2. Tag your succulent photos with the tag: #ambiessucculents
  3. All photos must be original and taken by you!! But the succulents do not necessarily have to be your own. They could belong to someone you know, or one you saw at a nursery - but please no wild succulents because....
  4. Succulent/Cactus photos MUST be labeled with the exact variety. An example would be "Aeonium Kiwi". If you write "Aeonium" only, the photo will not be selected. If this information is not included, your photo will NOT be chosen. DO NOT GUESS. If you do not know for sure, then please do not choose that succulent to be featured.
  5. If your photo is chosen, I will credit your photo and include a link to your instagram on my blog.
Questions? Email me at ambiessucculents@gmail.com or contact me on my instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment